Monday, July 18, 2011

SBC_ Day #2 - Tribute to Kartunis Ubi (2)

Hi guys, Thanks for dropping by! Let's continue my SBC review. This is my second drawing during my semester break. A tribute to Kartunis Ubi again... Hihihi... Can't stop liking his comic character! So, may I present, Ubi! Also from Aku, Dia & Volkswagen comic series.






Title: Ubi
Tools: Wacom Bamboo Tablet
Softwares: Paint Tool SAI
Background: Can I treat him as my best friend? I don't know... I like his funny, energetic and mischievous characters. He makes me laughs and sometimes he can be serious too... 









4 comments:

Ubi said...

ni memang sebijik. gaya dan feel muka dia.

nampaknya macam dah hafal benar dengan karakter ni. heh!

Ubi

p/s - selalu nampak gambar ni orang pakai buat avatar kat FB... termasuk dari indonesia jugak. hari ni baru tau sapa sebenarnya yang lukis gambar ni... ;)

Ini Mashi said...

hahaha... yeke Ubi? hafal? sikit2 je... ;)

thanks Ubi 4 the comments... really appreciate it! suke sangat!!! yay! ^^

pap oh pap said...

MASH ni sangat berbakat kan abg ubi? kan..kan..

p/s: kasi puji sikit..hehe. Anyway keep it up MASH, we really need youth generation of cartoonist!

Ini Mashi said...

Thanks Pap... first time baca komen pap yg benar2 jujur dan dtg dr hati...heheh... peace! ^^v